Social icons

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Lil' life update.

July 5th, Downtown, & other stories inc.



Hello wonderful human beings. Yes I am back for now and I think I say that every time I write another blog post after a long period of time. My bad. Anyways, I don't know why I'm back or if I will be back on here for a long period of time. TBH I'm just bored and thought I had a couple of cool images saved up to post. 
Not much has changed, I mean actually it has but I don't wanna explain so let's just say "not much has changed". I do have a new love in my life, sadly my last relationship ended but ya know what they say kids, when one door closes another one opens! That sounded super lame and I apologize. moving on,, I am on the hunt for a new job right now and a new place! Thats a lot I know, How a I handling all that you ask? A lot of therapy appointments constant breakdowns and the occasional panic attack. No but in all seriousness its hard but I'm getting it done so it'll all work out. 





I went on vacation recently, I went to visit the fam down in Florida. It was a lot of fun actually! I had such a great time I really didn't want to come back. It was so great catching up with everyone and for the first time in a long time I felt like everyone there cared about me. 

Oh and they have amazing coffee shops, like this place my sister took me to had PEACH cold brew. Like whaaattt??? Starbucks is sh$t compared to this. 

June 16th, DeLand, FL. 

July 5th, Downtown, & other stories inc. 

SO my friend got a FRENCHIE . A mother flipping frenchie. So of course I already told them I am the godmother and I have her as my background on my phone now.

June 30th, via Snapchat. 


Well like I said not much as changed and this is the end of this post. maybe I'll post again soon we'll see.


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog