Social icons

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fitness Routine |





Hello beautiful little ones or older ones if you're above 18 cause you're older than me. 
Today I wanna talk/go over my fitness routine and some thing I do personally to stay fit. Now when I say the term "fit" I do not mean "skinny" or "thin" I mean healthy. I like working out to stay healthy, and I believe everyone should work out to maintain a healthy lifestyle. 
So my workouts aren't super extensive or hard but it works for me and my lifestyle. I think everyone should customize a work-out routine for them, something that suits them personally. I just wanted to share mine with you to maybe get you inspired! Hope you enjoy xx




First thing that is very important to me is my outfit...HaHa just kidding. I mean not really. What can I say I love work-out clothes, they are A1. I got this outfit, pictured below, from Revolve Clothing and the brand is Blue Planet. Unfortunately it is sold out. 
The one thing I love focusing on when working out is my stomach. Everyone has abs but I just like to define mine a little more. No I do not have a six-pack, not even a four-pack but I'm trying! I do a lot of ab exercises and let me tell you it is a painnnn. Here is what a normal ab routine looks like for me...
{ 50 sit-ups }
{ 40 curl-ups }
{ Side plank (hold)/3 sets }
{ Roman twist/ 2 sets of 20 }
{ Cycle crunch/2 sets }

Sounds easy? well its not and every time I'm done with all that I die. 

Once I am done with all my ab torture I move on to cardio and I run on the treadmill for about 25 minutes. I really hate running, like a lot. But I do try to go on the treadmill because cardio is really important. 
My favorite thing I do at the gym is YOGA! I love my yoga time. Hands down my favorite part of the gym. My best friend and I usually do yoga every Saturday morning then go to get coffee. We are so cute. Anyways, click this link HERE and you can see all the yoga poses I usually do. 


Look at those abs. Damnnnnn girl. (LOL where they at actually tho?)




Taking a mirror pic before the gym is essential and a must.


Motivation:



Having someone at the gym work out with you is always good motivation, and I luckily have my boyfriend who also likes to work out so we usually try and hit the gym together. He does motivate me a lot, especially when I'm lying dead on the ground after my work out, he pushes me to keep going. 


Now call me a mom I don't care but I love these little inspo quotes I find on Pinterest or tumblr. They really do make me think twice and get me motivated. Here are some quotes I found that I really like. . 



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog